domenica 14 agosto 2011

AMANDA LIU MING NA

AMANDA LIU MING NA
Le Voie en Rose research expands beyond Italian frontiers, looking for uncommon and visionary stylings, which conciliate contemporary global tendences with details of specific cultures.
The first progtagonist of this our research is Amanda Liu Ming Na from Malaysia.
A day to look forward too.
Last weekend, it was indeed a hectic day for me as i was so pack with loads of work to do on that day.
Nicholas Kew my beloved friend decided to have another fun photo shoot at his area once again.
I was having this ballerina feel for the day , so i started ransacking my closet to find the perfect top to match with this chiffon skirt. 

I wanted to pair it with a dropped off shoulder over-sized top but it did not embrace the feel that i was looking for. Not to mention i was already late , and they were waiting for me , and my hair was still soaking wet after a bath with no make up on at all.
So i finally found the right tube leopard dress. Yes it was a body hugging dress and i managed to fold up the end so it looks shorter and wouldnt be so obvious when i wear it with the skirt
and tadaaa this is how i look :)
Tube Dress : Hype by Diane Lee
Skirt: F block
Wedges: Kiss and Tell
Accessories: Gifted, Thrift store, Diva, Forever 21
Hat : F block 

Thanks to Amanda

 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento