venerdì 9 settembre 2011

KAYLAH WANNY

KAYLAH WANNY

Le Voie en Rose research expands beyond Italian frontiers, looking for uncommon and visionary stylings, which conciliate contemporary global tendences with details of specific cultures.
The second progtagonist of this our research is
Kaylah Wanny.


This look is my latest attempt at colour blocking. i really enjoy wearing bright colours in summer. my outfit is made up of a combination of different buys from various stores. contrasting against my blouse and skirt, i decided to wear my platform heels and black stockings. this really makes the colour stand out and creates a bold statement. the blouse and skirt from mombasa, a unique boutique near where i live match perfectly with my wide brimmed yellow hat from dangerfield. 


Contacts:





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento